Our services are versatile and the questions of our customers diverse. That is why you will find an extensive list of frequently asked questions on our website. This way, in most cases, you will get an immediate answer to your question.
Can I also buy a shipping label at a kariboo! spot?
No, you can't. Shipping labels can only be bought online. This way, your data, and those of the recipient are clear and legible on the shipping label. Moreover, our web site automatically creates a unique barcode which is scanned several times by our kariboo! spots and our sorting centre. Our handy track & trace tool allows you to follow your parcel every step of the way from departure to final delivery.
Where and how can I deliver my parcel?
Search for the kariboo! spot nearest to you here. Found it? Then bring in your parcel during opening hours. kariboo! takes care of the rest and will send you a confirmation email. Worry-free, you see!
What is a Spot2Spot shipment?
With Spot2Spot you send a parcel by dropping it off at the kariboo! spot of your choice. The recipient collects it in the selected kariboo! spot. We are shipping your parcel from one store to the other. This is the cheapest way to send packages in Belgium. Moreover, our parcels are surfing along with existing transports which also makes this the environmentally friendly way to deliver parcels.
Where and how do I find the nearest kariboo! spot?
On the kariboo! website! This link will take you to the page where you will find the nearest kariboo! spot by simply typing in a zip code or an address.
I've ordered online. Can I send parcels back through kariboo!?
Yes. This can be done in several ways. Is the sender a shop? Then we suggest you first have a look at their return policy. Usually you can find those on the homepage of the website or in their terms and conditions at the bottom of the homepage. Does the shop work with kariboo! for their returns? Then you can drop off your parcel in a kariboo! spot of your choice. Will you be responsible for returning the parcel? Buy your shipping label here for shipments within Belgium. Put it on your parcel and then bring it to your favourite kariboo! spot. kariboo! does the rest.
In which types of packaging can I send my parcel?
It is important that your parcel reaches its recipient undamaged. Therefore, kariboo! asks that you protect your parcel well with bubble wrap, for example, or a cardboard box. Inadequately protected, or loosely packed, goods cannot be shipped safely and are therefore not accepted.
What can I ship with kariboo!?
You can ship almost anything as long as the package does not weigh more than 20 kg and measures no more than than 50cmx50cmx50cm.
The following goods can NOT be shipped with kariboo!:
- Dangerous goods such as weapons, ammunition, gas, explosive, flammable, radioactive, toxic and corrosive substances and any object that may constitute a danger to the human environment or that may cause harm to the other packages transported;
- Liquids, fragile goods, food, jewelry, precious stones, securities, precious metals, coins, currency, bank notes, cash securities, counterfeits, live or dead animals, drugs and narcotics;
- Parcels whose contents or transport is in conflict with the law.
How can i send my Vente-Exclusive.com return via kariboo!?
That is very easy:
- Pack the goods that you want to return as clean as possible and put them in the original package with the original label.
- Put as clear as possible the return adress on the box, put the return document in the parcel and close it correctly. The return adress is: Vente-Exclusive.com Dienst retours, Heideveld 64, 1651 Lot.
- Look here wich is the closest kariboo! spot in your neigbourhood and drop off your parcel.
- You will need to pay 2 € in the spot and your parcel will be send back to Vente-Exclsuive.com.
- You will receive a proof of the drop off of your parcel. With the number on the ticket you can follow the status of your parcel here .
IMPORTANT: do not buy your return label on the kariboo! website to send back your parcel to Vente-Exclsuive.com but pay it directly in one of our spots!
Track and Trace
Why did I not receive an email from kariboo!?
You will not receive an email until after the package has been scanned for receipt in the chosen kariboo! spot. Do you want to check if your package has already arrived? Enter your barcode number here.
I got a message in my mailbox that I need to pick up my parcel but do not know where. How do I find out?
If you are not at home, the driver will first attempt to leave the package with a neighbour. If this does not succeed, then the delivery person leaves a message containing a "not-at-home code." With this code, visit the delivery company's website. There, you can choose where and when you want to receive your package. You can transmit your choice until 22:00h.
How can I contact the customer service of PostNL?
The PostNL customer service can be reached each working day between 10.00 and 16.00h. You can contact them by telephone on 0032 (0) 15 48.02.85 or send a message via: https://onlineverzendservice.be/Main.aspx#/contact
Comment renvoyer un colis de la redoute?
Pour effectuer un retour vers La Redoute veuillez :
1. Préparer soigneusement votre colis retour en utilisant l’emballage d’origine
2. Décoller l’étiquette retour présente sur votre bordereau de livraison et la coller sur votre colis retour à côté de l’étiquette d’envois (et pas au-dessus) .
3. Vous rendre dans un spot kariboo qui posera une nouvelle étiquette de retour kariboo! sur le colis, et vous remettra un accusé de réception.
Le service clientèle de La Redoute est disponible :
Via téléphone, du lundi au vendredi de 8 à 20hr et le samedi de 8 à 18hr, au 056 85 15 15 pour la Belgique ou 056 45 47 47 pour le Luxembourg.
Via e-mail : email@example.com
Via le formulaire de contact sur le site web de La Redoute : http://www.laredoute.be/new-contact.aspx